About this event:
With the RS Rescue NFPA 1006 Awareness Level Vehicle Rescue course in your rear view mirror, you will be ready for the next step, Operations Level!
During this two day Operations Level course, you and your crew will introduced to the safe use, care and inspection of heavy hydraulic tools, advanced stabilization techniques and so much more. This course includes hands on training for EVERY TOOL AVAILABLE AT THIS LEVEL! RS Rescue does not, and will never run a “This is how you would use this tool.” type program. Some of the areas that will be covered in this course are:
- Initial and ongoing size up considerations
- Support operations and resources
- Hydraulic tool use, care and inspection
- Advanced stabilization involving vehicle(s) in precarious positions
- Advanced hydraulic tool techniques
- Advanced scenario work with your team
Space is limited to ensure personal attention for each student and lots of hands on tool time. This program incorporates all NFPA 1006 Operations Level Vehicle Rescue requirements. Upon successful completion of all of these requirements, an NFPA 1006 compliant Operations Level Vehicle Rescue certificate will be issued.
- RS Rescue NFPA 1006 Awareness Level Vehicle Rescue certificate
- Completion of all Operations Level online pre course testing (access given 2 weeks prior to course date)
- CSA approved safety footwear
- Safety glasses
- Weather appropriate work gloves