About this event:
RS Rescue’s NFPA 1006 – 2021 Edition MR Awareness Level
RS Rescue’s NFPA 1006 MR Awareness Level online course, students will be lead through the initial stages of machinery rescue objectives and firefighter safety concerns. We will deliver this as a two part program. First part is online similar to our previous pre course components. Focus is on the knowledge sets required by the NFPA 1006 standard. A series of videos followed up with section tests. Second part, will be an interactive, one on one session with Lead Instructor, John O’Blenis.
This program incorporates all NFPA 1006 – 2021 Edition MR Awareness Level requirements. Upon successful completion of all of these requirements, an NFPA 1006 -2021 compliant MR Awareness Level certificate will be issued.
This course covers all NFPA 1006- 2021 Edition Chapter 13 MR Awareness Level requirements that include:
- Site control and scene management
- General hazards associated with machinery rescue incidents
- Size up of existing and potential conditions at machinery rescue incidents
- Identifying probable victim locations and survivability
- Making the search and rescue area safe
- Identifying and controlling hazards presented by the machinery or systems
- Patient protection and removal
No pre-requisite for this course.
$100 + HST = $113
Course fee can be paid by Interac E-Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org as well.